Saturday 31 October 2009

KEYNSHAM DOLMANS

Hi
I am looking at the Dolman family in Keynsham near Bristol. I am related to Charles Dolman born abt 1820 who married Nancy Howell, his dad I think was also Charles Dolman and married Harriet Combes. His dad, if I am correct, is Thomas Dolman who married Mary Reed. I would love to hear form anyone who is also researching this family. Please feel free to contact me on lynneenglish44@gmail.com
I hope it ok to put my email
look forward to hearing form you
Lynne

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Lynne
There are a lot of post-1837 to 2007 Keynsham Dolmans on the free BathBMD site http://www.bathbmd.org.uk/index.html
which has Birth, including mother's maiden surname, Marriage & Death index entries.
Might be worth a look if you are wanting to fill out your tree?
Beverley